Wednesday, February 15, 2006

End of the New World

Well, today ends my Shadow Hearts From the New World theme. I still have a lot of art from the artbook in terms of sketches but those aren't as cool. So, the last pic (as you can see) is my current av that i've been using and one of my fave pics. I also decided to use xs to host this one to keep the image quality (though the original quality is much better and bigger) as i mentioned that blogger reduces the quality. Shania is just tooo good and is easily my fave SH chick (her being the reason of me getting into this series of course). So i'd rank 'em like this in terms of hotness IMO: Shania, Karin, Margarete, Koudelka, Ouka, Lady, Lucia, Saki, Hildegard/Hilda (skinny), Veronica, Edna and Anastasia.

HLJ has got my OS Natsuki in stock today but it's set at 'low stock' right now and i didn't click on 'ship as available' until a few hours ago. I BETTER GET IT! I went w/ SAL so it'll be a while even if I do. BUT I BETTER GET IT OR I'LL BE FILLED W/
RAGE!

Since I'm like the biggest Hisayuki fan :P, and the fact that hisayuki's climbing up my all time fave chara designer/artist thread. i figured i'd do a top 10. Now i have a lot of fave artists, but this is mostly the mainstream artists and ties more w/ my current interests and series that i'm still following. So it's a mix of old and new. I have bunch of fave artists in the video games, HCG, doujin and plain fanartists areas but this will be just chara designer for animes and manga.

Manga
1. Akira Toriyama (OBVIOUSLY!)
2. Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
3. Oh!Great
4. Nobuhiro Watsuki
5. Eiichiro Oda
6. Tite Kubo (yes a big climb as i got into Bleach just a year ago, as i said, MAINSTREAM :P)
7. Kentarou Miura
8. Jin Kobayashi
9. Kozue Amano (another climber)
10. Masashi Kishimoto (a dropper)

some manga artists (of the many) that are on my list include Rumiko Takahashi, Masamune Shirow, Kousuke Fujishima, Takehiko Inoue, Masahiko Nakamura, Shimoku Kio, Sankichi Meguro, Takeshi Obata, Kouji Seo and a bunch more.

Anime chara designers:
1. Toshihiro Kawamoto
2. Hisayuki Hirokazu (yeah BABY! CLIMBER!)
3. Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
4. Ugetsu Hakua (another climber)
5. Kousuke Fujishima
6. Masami Obari (what can i say, i love his females and boobs)
7. Atsuko Nakajima
8. Takahiro Kimura
9. Range Murata
10. Yoshiten

others that are on my list but i fail to include: Megumi Kadanosono, Keiji Gotoh, Satoshi Urushihara, Kazuhiro Takamura, Kazuya Kuroda (due to limited anime chara design work), Kinu Nishimura (my fave game artist but only 1 anime chara design work), Takahiro Komori, Shinya Hasegawa, Hiroaki Gohda etc.

heh, so what's yours?

And because the big Hisayuki fan that I am, my next theme will be Shin Seiki Cyber Forumla and I will be getting a post up about SIN and it's comparison to SAGA in terms of Hisayuki, w/ pics and all.

No comments: