Thursday, January 05, 2006

GhostToucher


Amaenaideyo was a guilty pleasure anime for me last year. really dug the designs (mmm...haruka, sakura) and fanservice. good mindless fun. Don't get the wrong idea, i'm not blogging Amaenaideyo Katsu since it's not my nature to blog anime shows as i simply don't have the dedication to summarize and theorize later. I plan to simply most fanservicey pics of the episodes every now and then. anyways, new chara kazuki is quite fun, evil and horny. she's not as hot as haruka, sakura or even chitose & sumi for that matter, but she's aight. anyways here's some caps from the episode, that's a cleavage shot in case you're wondering, not an ass crack shot :D.


and here's some nsfw nipple pics from the DVD only episode,
my screencap program is shit which is why the quality looks bad, it runs fine though.
group
Haruka: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Sakura: 1, 2
Sumi: 1, 2, 3
Chitose: 1, 2
Yuko: 1, 2
Hinata (she's super loli, so no nips): 1, 2

I've also been shopping around online today (didn't actually order anything yet). I'm still waiting for AJ to get the "MaiHiME Hirokazu Hisayuki Artworks" artbook which I'm dying to get being the big Hisayuki fan I am. The artbook will contain art from his works obviously like Gear Fighter Dendoh, Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula OVAs, 舞-HiME and 舞-乙HiME. Mangaoh lists that it'll be 128 pages. Scheduled release date is sometime in Feb. If that is the case I'm not gonna have My-Otome vol.2 ship w/ vol.3 then as I want this book ASAP. Also found out that YesAsia has the 2-Disc uncut HK SPL (along w/ the RE) up for preorder. It's to be released next week so i'm gonna be ordering that soon. Oh yeah, speaking of fighting, the 2nd episode of the PIG KOF anime will air streaming free today in Japan. Episode 2 is called Accede. I'll have caps of it tomorrow. Shaa-weet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting show, I may have to check it out now! How much is the artbook? Though I don't think I'll be getting it, just curious.

R8 said...

the Hisayuki artbook is 2940 yen. I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Anonymous said...

That Hisayuki book is so mine ^^

Anonymous said...

I kind of wanted to check out Amaenaideyo, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be many fansubs of it. Plus, I don't think I know enough Japanese to watch it raw =(.