Friday, December 23, 2005

Have U been naughty this year?




Well, Christmas shopping is done, I exchanged some gifts w/ friends already, as well as my g/f too (got her a watch and some miscelleanous stuff @ the body shop). I can pretty much guess what she got me, a game (which i've been kinda bugging about) and either a sweater or pants ^^. Anyways, I'm heading back home tonight to spend time w/ family obviously, so won't be making any updates i think until after Boxing Day. So I'm overloading on the pics for the holiday. Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) and happy (& safe) holidays :).






and here's a present (not particularly SFW but very tame stuff) for everyone, it's pretty meh until the end when u reach the two blonde chicks who are especially hawt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays too man!


acolyte

Anonymous said...

something wrong with the file-link. Firefox is showing illegal operations -errors.

Anonymous said...

Great update R8, hope you have Merry Christmas! Who are two chicks giving a spanking?

Bakaboobie-It seems to be working for me as I was able to run it through Firefox and the old Mozilla.

Anonymous said...

merry christmas buddy!

hope you have a good one! cheers! ^.^

R8 said...

thanx for the wishes acolyte, somber and Zanza. It was pretty good.

@ baka: hmm...not sure what's wrong w/ the link as i was able to run it on firefox, ie and mozilla.

@ somber: the two chicks are lucy pinder (brunette) and michelle marsh. they were featured on previous post of mine ^^.