Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pirates, Idols, Angels, 'Creatures' etc. = hottness

finishing up the theme today w/ B.Jenet, Athena (my fave costume of hers from 2k2), Angel (uber), Diana (it's really a Kula pic since Diana is a NPC but i like Diana), Leona, Hotaru (she's actually non-canon but i decided to include her cuz she's in the PS2 version of KoF XI) and Shion. I think that about covers all the females from the main franchise, lemme know if i missed anyone ;). Yes, I remembered Kaoru but she's an exception for a maybe ;).



Don't feel like mentioning gaming news much today. but i will mention this,
Famitsu Scores this week:
Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins (Goku Makaimura) (PSP, Capcom): 9 / 8 / 8 / 9 - (34/40)
Every Extend Extra (PSP, Q Entertainment): 8 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (29/40)
Bomberman: Act Zero (Xbox 360, Hudson): 6 / 7 / 5 / 5 - (23/40)
GrowLanser V Generations (PS2, Atlus): 7 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (25/40)
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Kiss (PS2, Konami): 8 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (30/40)
Wizardry Gaiden: Prisoners of the Battles (PS2, Taito): 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (28/40)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 102: The Fuhyou: Senjou no Inu Tachi (PS2, D3): 4 / 4 / 3 / 3 - (14/40)
Top Spin 2 (Xbox 360, 2K Sports): 7 / 7 / 7 / 6 - (27/40)
FIFA Street 2 (PSP, EA): 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (28/40)
Carnage Heart Portable (PSP, Genki): 7 / 7 / 6 / 8 - (28/40)
SD Gundam G Generation Portable (PSP, Bandai Namco): 8 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (29/40)
Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien (NDS, Konami): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
Mushi: Machi no Konchuu Monogatari (NDS, Taito): 7 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (25/40)
Kimochi yosa Rensa Puzzle: Trion Cube (NDS, Bandai Namco): 7 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (25/40)
Old School game company Hudson Soft (Adventure Island baby!) had a press release about Fatal Fury hitting your cellphones!! It's called Fatal Fury mobile and is based off of FF2.
Trauma Center: Second Opinion for the Wii is actually a remake according to the latest Famitsu, reported by IGN.
Nothing special but here's the stand for Blue Dragon being displayed at the Jump Tour.
and DOAX2 famitsu scans (yum Christie and Helena, though Tina and Lei Fang aren't too bad themselves here)

want to mention some movie news as i'm a pretty avid movie goer. Anyways my usual movie source, JoBlo (linked to the right) covered the SD comicon this year. He posted some news of the Tarantino + Rodriguez movie, Grind House. This movie is sounding really awesome. Cast has been revealed, along w/ some pics & posters. It's gonna be two movies in one baby!! and i'm liking the sound of these fake trailers. I really like the homage w/ posters and all.


My Bleach Heat the Soul 3 arrived. I ordered from YesAsia this time since there was no preroder bonus. Shipping was fast (and free) and no custom charges ^^. They also gave a me a free Hong Kong gaming mag, this is the first time they've done so, don't know if it's cuz i've been ordering games from them for over a year now. Anyways, I haven't tried the game yet, will probably do so on the weekend. Ulquiorra better be kick ass!!

The My-Otome DVD Omake 7 came out on the internet today as DVD 7 comes out in JPN soon or early. It's funny as expected and my Midori gave us some sweet fanservice!! I won't be getting vol.7 till probably August or September. That's if I decide to combine it w/ vol.9 to save on shipping. This will all depend on my income. I'm currently leaning towards Sept.

Lastly, on the NOT SAFE for WORK front (meaning ALL links), i'm contemplating on whether I should cover hentais on the blog. Those who knew me from AoD knew how much i watched hentai. However, i've just been inconsistent on covering them each month and there's not much response (aside from bakaboobie when he was around). I'll probably cover this month as there's some good ones that i've been waiting for like Hana to Hebi (which i talked about in the past) and the much anticipated 'Taka Tony' one, Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro in which he did the original cg art for the game. I'll cover next month's too since there's a boatload of good ones like MY much anticipated Jokei Kazoku, Milk Junkies 3 (going WEST baby!), Hana to Hebi 2 (
the trailer for Hana to hebi vol.2 went up weeks ago at official site), Shin Kyouhaku 2 (hey, i like the animation, which is gggrrrrreat), the Yakin Byoutou spinoff, Kazama Mana and Kininaru Kimochi 4 (which i covered a few months ago, a trailer was posted almost a week ago at the given link). Milky put up trailers several days ago for Jokei Kazoku and Milky Junkies 3 so you can see for yourself how awesome it will be (Ringetsu 1 is also up). Their Press Release went up too days ago. Nothing worth mentioning about (Ringetsu 2, Kura Mirai 2 and Enbo The Best). So yeah, there's my hentai rant.

Anyways, i'll probably be posting random pics and have a Jokei Kazoku theme in the future!!! Latz.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good finish. I really like the Athena picture very much. Where is second Angel picture from?

R8 said...

The Angel screencap is from the PS2 opening of KoF 2k1. The arcade had a different one and was not included on the console.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good to see Ultimate G n G get a good score. E3 was quite weak though - just 29/40? Still, I'm super excited for that game (both of them actually).
Hopefully they'll be waiting for me when I come back from holiday.

Oh yeah, you getting the DS browser? My order shipped a while back so I should have that soon. Pretty sweet.

Enjoy Bleach 3. Mine didn't arrive but may come tomorrow as I'm about to head out the door so I can play it on the plane ^ ^
I'm taking my PSP along with me this time - I figure some anime episodes aswell as Initial D, Tekken DR, Everybody's Golf and Tales of Eternia should help relieve boredom.
Plus, there's that awesome arcade w/Outrun 2 calling me! :)

Anyway, I may be online when I'm away but if not I'll talk to ya (and Zanza etc) when I get back.

Peace out!

Anonymous said...

YES! Definitely cover hentai news!!!

i mean, w/e... do it if you want, no big deal *wipes away drool* XD

p.s. whoa, that came off as kinda creepy *breathes raspily*

R8 said...

heh, thanks for the input Zanza.