Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bleach Dome Boobie Buster Kick!

I got most of these stuff in the beginning of Feb. Gunbuster was the last item that came in 2 weeks ago (a bit earlier than street date). I got Bleach vol.25 HK edition the 1st week of Feb along w/ Black Lagoon 6 HK iirc. So yeah, it'll be another 2 months before i get vol.26 HK as the Japanese tank was just recently released. Though i don't have Bleach Wii, i picked up the Bleach Wii FP DVD from my import store. They had it in the bargain bin for some reason for only 0.99 cents. Nothing special as the meat of DVD basically has 4 of the seiyuus having a tournament of the game. Though i don't usually post my JPN games purchases, The Ayumi Hamasaki Visual Dome Tour is there cuz her A Best 2 (Black & White) CDs come out today ('yesterday') officially. I also got this in the beginning of the month from PA since it was only 7 bucks US roughly. It's also somewhat of a rare item. If you're wondering why I didn't post these items earlier it's cuz i didn't want to 'steal' my AJ order's thunder :P.


As usual, i bring you the latest Famitsu scores

Virtua Tennis 3 [Power Smash 3] (PS3, Sega): 8 / 7 / 7 / 6 - (28/40) - wow, that's disappointing
Karous (DC, MileStone): 6 / 6 / 6 / 7 - (25/40)
Seiken Densetsu: Heroes of Mana (NDS, Square Enix): 9 / 8 / 8 / 7 - (32/40)
Doraemon: Nobita no Shin Makai Daibouken DS (NDS, Sega): 8 / 8 / 8 / 7 - (31/40)
Yoshi's Island DS (NDS, Nintendo): 9 / 7 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
Kenka Banchou 2: Full Throttle (PS2, Spike): 7 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (29/40)
Amekoushi no Kan (PS2, Nippon Ichi): 7 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (31/40)
Bomberman Land Wii (Wii, Hudson): 7 / 6 / 7 / 7 - (27/40)

Looks like I was stupid w/ the My-HIME Destiny ~Ryu no Fujo/Miko~ novel as I had to carefully re-read the info. Never knew Novel Japan was a light novel mag and thus who knows when the full novel itself will be out. i'm tempted to get Novel Japan now just for those pages of Destiny. I don't think I will (yet) as Hisayuki isn't the main artist for the light novel, just the chara design (thus, only sketches/production art and maybe 1 promo art i expect from him). Though, I am a huge fan of Sankichi Meguro as well (artist for Teizokurei Daydream, which i love) and Meguro's adapts Hisayuki's style very nicely. So i'll see how long i'll hold out, prolly until May ^^.

finally, i'm sure y'all loved ep.116 last week ;).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's name of the girl with Mai and Arika? Is this a new Mai series anime?

R8 said...

that would be Mayo. it's not a new my/mai anime series. it takes place in the same period as my-hime with returning characters. however, mayo and shion seem to be the focus. it's either a continuation of the series or a parallel universe telling of the story in novel form. looks to be the latter.

Anonymous said...

yum, Rangiku XD

WRex said...

Is that a Gunbuster DVD? Is it R1 or R2?

Though I think I won't buy a Wii, I'd like to hear about the playability of the Bleach game on it... like, I imagine you have to swing your Wii controller around like a sword.

R8 said...

@ wrex: It's the R1, hence the english advertisements.
As for Bleach Wii, I don't own the game, though i did test it at a game store. While it's sorta cool performing the different slashes (up,down, side, stab), you can sorta work up a sweat. However being a hardcore fighting game player, i don't enjoy playing fighting games like that. The battle system is still crap like the gamecube one, but as a bleach fan, that's sorta irrelevant ^^.