Sunday, July 01, 2007

Put on your RED &....

Though I hope there was no "white" from seeing this hot pic of Kanu ;). Anyways, it's Canada Day, I'm decked out in my Red & White clothing. Also, I'm making this post from the Nation's Capital as it's my usual tradition to celebrate here. FIFA U-20 World Cup is also going on in Canada currently (started yesterday). Mainly want to see Argentina, so I'll be back in Ottawa on Friday for the double header with Argentina vs. Korea DPR and (shitty) Brazil vs. USA, as I got tickets...hyped. Lastly, for those wondering where I've been, well, as mentioned before in my last post, I've been hella busy. Currently going through the motions in life. Be taking a vacation in 2 weeks. Heading for Europe with my girlfriend. So don't expect much posting again for a while. I'll finish off with one of my fave Canadian hotties, who's decked out in WHITE (to complement my Kanu), Elisha Cuthbert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Canada Day to ya too bud! Some nice pics. Should've picked Mai for red & white.

Anonymous said...

happy canada day R8!!!

man, Kanu and Elisha are soooo hot *drool*

Anonymous said...

Hotness! That Pretty Much Sums It Up.