Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy as ever

Unlike Yoko in this post, who's relaxin'. Well, first I want to wish all a Happy New Year, Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day since I haven't posted for almost 2 months. Been occupied with life y'know. If anybody cares (I'm sure there isn't), I've been busy w/ my fiancée picking the 'date'. Yes, it's happening this year.....(!!!!). Not only that, we bought a new house (a single house, 3 bedroom). Yeah, I'm excited and scared. It won't be finished until late summer when we move in.

So the reason why I've finally decided to post today is cuz there's a new holiday today in Canada (specifically the province of Ontario) called "Family Day". Thus, I had the time today to make a quick post. I hope to make some posts a bit more frequently, but it's hard to say. As in the past several months, I'm not really watching any anime, but still purchasing Japanese geek related stuff ^^. If this post is any indication, I'm sure you can guess what I got recently ;). I hope to make a post on some stuff I got before and after Christmas. You won't see games though, as that's been too much :P. With My-Otome 0 ~S.ifr~ coming out this week, you can be sure that the biggest/greatest My-HiME / My-Otome / Hisayuki Hirokazu fan will make a post ^^. Though I've been floating around posting a couple of scans on CHN forums. Anyways, hopefully I'm lucky and will get the actual DVD this week.

2 comments:

Fisherman Horizon said...

Ha ha.. happy belated New year, CNY and valentine's day. Was wondering where u have been, but I remembered that u r getting engaged so prob busy with that, and I was rite. ^^

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats. I was wondering what ever happened to you. Glad to see you posting again. ^^